Saturday 1 July 2023

A-Z Reading Challenge for 2023!

 



Ok, so I'm a bit late in making this post but it's oddly taken me a while to gather the 26 books needed for this challenge! Now I decided to make this challenge a little bit more difficult for myself by trying to create a list from books I already owned that have been on my tbr for a while. And I did manage to get 23 out of 26 that way, but I had to get three of the more difficult letters (U, X and Z) from the library. 
Now it's a very random collection of books, but then again I never really stick to one genre when reading so it was always bound to be a tad eclectic. I've got a mix of fiction and non-fiction and a wide range of genres to work my way through, and I'm ashamed to say that it's July and I've only finished one (I'm putting the book cover next to the finished ones and I'll update this on a semi-regular basis) and I'm slogging my way through Ulysses!
But I did want to sort the Instagram and blog posts out before I did, so that's procrastination at work there.
So the A-Z challenge for those who haven't heard/done it before is you work your way from A-Z  and the book titles have to begin with that letter of the alphabet, you ignore The at the start of titles and carry on from there.
So here is my planned
reading list for this year;

A-The Ashes of London by Andrew Taylor 

B-The Bookshop on the Shore by Jenny Colgan

C-The Cosy Teashop at the Castle by Caroline Roberts








D-Dead Tomorrow by Peter James

E-Everless by Sara Holland

F-Forgotten Fruits by Christopher Stocks

G-The Glass Castle by Jeanette Walls

H-The Heretic Queen by Michelle Moran



I-The Innocent by Poise Graeme-evans

J-Jar City by Arnaldur Indridason

K-The Kings Witch by Tracy Borman

L-The Little coffee Shop in Kabul by Deborah Rodrigiuez

M-The Marsh Kings Daughter by Elizabeth Chadwick

N-Nutrition for Intuition by Doreen Virtue

O- Once Upon a River by Diane Setterfield

P-The Proposal by Tasmina Perry

Q-The Queen of Subtleties by Suzannah Dunn

R-The Red Tent by Anita Diamont

S-The Salt Path by Raynor Winn

T-Three Sister, Three Queens by Phillippa Gregory

U-Ulysses by James Joyce

V-The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice

W-The Witches of Salem 1692 by Stacy Schiff

X-Xandu by John Man

Y-The Yorkshire Pudding Club by Milly Johnson

Z-Zero by Marc Elsberg


Have any of you read any of the list? What do you think of my choice and more importantly do you have any suggestions for next year's U 

Krystina xx

2 comments: